Pubblicato il 02 Maggio
Nome posto disponibile Regional Sales Manager - PET
Numero posizione vacante VN176
Tipo di impiego Permanente
Profilo aziendale We are a system partner for wind energy customers globally, with focus on the wind turbine blade. With our unique offerings and in-depth understanding of the value chain we help to increase wind energy competitiveness and promote its sustainable growth. For lightweighting applications we use our knowledge and expertise to provide high-performance materials and engineering.
Profilo del sito We are looking for a talented and professional individual that has the drive, enthusiasm and commitment to join our EMEA Sales Team.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, EMEA you will be based in Italy to focus on our strategic plans for PET sales. CV;;s/Resumes to be submitted in English
Scopo della funzione del reparto As part of the Marine & Industrial Business Unit you will promote & sell composite materials to meet/exceed the planned budgeted targets and meet strategic development targets for PET
Descrizione To develop and maintain relationships with customers, new prospects and Distributors within the Region in line with the BU Strategy and Objectives. To produce business results by effective and efficient delivery of their customer’s requirements.
Principali responsabilità • Own and lead a clear business development plan for each customer to meet all expectations for timely development of the entire sales process.
• To meet and/or exceed Sales Budget (Team/Own)
• To manage and develop current accounts to exceed customer expectations in terms of service and support, optimise the sales potential and control debt management.
• To define, qualify and gain customer approval of the material, product or service
• Gather and feedback to the organisation important market information on customer, competitor plans and activities to enable important choices for our resource allocation to be made profitably
• To provide support to planning, business development, marketing and technical departments in development and implementation of business line strategies. This includes intelligence on programs, competitive pricing, customer need, target product requirements and market trends
• To provide on time in full reporting in CRM on regional account activity, sales development and projects, competitor and Regional activity and variance to budget / forecast (monthly or as requested)
• Ensure that technical, commercial and operational actions needed to establish new or changed supply to the customer meet all expectations
Competenze ed esperienza • Previous B2B Sales experience ideally within Composite Materials environment - desirable
• Experience of the identified Region - essential
• Technical/Engineering background in composites/PET - essential
• Strong negotiation skills, contracts, pricing, etc., with major customers.
• Results driven, proactive, rigorous and good decision maker.
• Able to build strong relationships at customers with both commercial and technical people at all levels.
• A passion for providing customers with a very high level of service and support.
• Understanding of principles of business as they apply to the customer operation.
• Ability to co-ordinate & be part of Gurit teams of commercial, operational and technical people to deliver results at the customer.
• Fluency in English & Italian (written and verbal) – essential
CV/Resume to be submitted in English
Perché è una buona opportunità? The key to our success is our dedicated and passionate people! We value diversity as different perspectives combined will help us reach the most ground-breaking solutions. With passion for a sustainable future; this is our vision. Our mission is in wind energy and light-weighting. With the constantly increasing demand for composite solutions we are eager to recruit new talents and bring even more creativity and ambition into our team. If you are one of the passionate people we are looking for, please submit your application to start you new career journey. We are looking forward to hearing from you!