Pubblicato il 29 Maggio
Are you a passionate person who is ambitious and eager to join a young and
motivated team within a dynamic and international company? If so, apply for
this fulltime vacancy of Financial Accountant Analyst at our location in
Almería. The vacancy of Financial Accountant Analyst at Rijk Zwaan Ibérica
The Financial Accountant Analyst will be member of the Accounting and
Planning and Control team, he/she will contribute in the department task
and goals, these includes:
* Carrying out administrative and bookkeeping activities;
* Maintaining financial records and statements to ensure transactions
are accurately recorded;
* Support in the preparation and consolidation of financial reports on
a monthly, quarterly and annual basis, to ensure a clear
understanding of business results.
* Analyze and interpret data and reporting to management.
* Preparation of accounting reports and tax reports.
* Support in defining score and credit limit for debtor.
* Follow up on tax, investments and commercial matters, so that the
company has its tax, investments and commercial obligations in order.
* Be responsible for the communication regarding daily matters to
* You will report to the Managing Director Finance of Rijk Zwaan
We are looking for a Financial Accountant Analyst with:
* Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Accounting or
* Master in Business Administration
* At least 3-year relevant experience in a comparable job in Consulting
Companies, Audit companies or International Companies
Well-developed financial and accounting skills Knowledge of accounting and
tax regulation in accordance with Spanish legislation. Furthermore you are
honest and reliable, someone who your colleagues can depend on. You look
forward to the challenge of being part of an international company. You are
hands on with broad interest across all administrative functions and like
to work independently in a small office team. You have good analytical
skills and are able to communicate well. You like to cooperate and to
consult with colleagues in an international environment for an optimal
result. In view of the international nature of this role, proficiency in
English speaking and writing is essential.
What can you expect from us?
As Financial Accountant Analyst you will be part of the office team. You
will play an important role in supporting our managers and making sure they
can do their work smoothly. We are happy to offer you:
* A permanent contract from the start;
* A good work/life balance;
* An entrepreneurial work environment with constantly new challenges;
* An extensive on boarding program, a training program for your
personal and professional development.
Do you recognize yourself and would you like to start as soon as possible?
We will consider your application carefully, which may take some time. You
will hear from us as soon as possible.